Links Stainless Steel Bracelet JLNKB05 Jewelry by Metallic Evolution
John and Heather Zondervan, owners of Metallic Evolution create this hammered Links Bracelet.
- Handmade in Canada
- Artisan-crafted handmade bracelet
- Materials: Hand-forged stainless steel rings, semi-precious stones, sterling silver chain, and adjustable lobster claw
- Size approximately 8.5 adjustable
- As each piece is hand-cut, exact details may vary slightly
- Matching necklace and earrings available
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
ALL METALLIC EVOLUTION PRODUCTS
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Metallic Evolution artists John and Heather Zondervan are metalsmiths, who hand forge stainless steel, sculptural home accessories, and jewelry. Their functional work is polished with a rust-resistant finish. Each piece is hand-hammered to contrast with the brightly polished metal. Their sculptural outdoor pieces are made of uncoated steel, for a rust patina effect.
The outdoor collection of work has been specifically designed to be installed and enjoyed indoors and outdoors. Each piece has been made of uncoated steel, which will develop a beautiful rust patina outdoors. Stainless steel spacer pins have been added to the back of each piece. Due to the nature of the handmade process, irregularities in the design or finish are a natural part of the work and enhances its uniqueness.