Shibori Silk Poncho SY02 in Purples Greens and Blues by Cathayana
Min W. Chiu and Xiaoke (Sharon) of Cathayana create this shibori silk Poncho SY02.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted, hand-dyed shibori ponchos
- Material: 100% Silk
One size fits all
44" width, 26.5" front length
- Colors: Purples, greens, blues
- Gently wash or dry clean
- Shipping: approximately one to two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Min W. Chiu of Cathayana says "My teacher of colors is nature. My job is to present beautiful colors of nature through my artwork." By carefully balancing different dyes, Min Chiu uses the Shibori technique on silk to express her inspirations from nature. Oftentimes, the final pieces exceed all expectations with their remarkable beauty. That is why Min fell in love with the Shibori technique.
Min and her sister-in-law, Xiaoke (Sharon) Wang, create unlimited possibilities that replicate nature. The Shibori silk shawls and Shibori infinity silk scarves are hand made in Troy, Michigan. Each one of them is hand-dyed, optionally discharged, and hand-painted.
Gently wash or dry clean