Baking Dish Hand Crafted Stoneware Pottery by Clay House Pots Amy Elswick
Amy Elswick of Clay House Pots creates this slab-built stoneware baking dish.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-Crafted slab-constructed stoneware pottery
- Size: 8 1/2" diameter
- Impressed design on the outside, painted glaze pattern on the inside, handles for the convenience of carrying from oven to table
- It is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- Whenever heating stoneware in a conventional oven, make sure not to preheat the oven
- It is in the nature of hand-thrown pottery, for there to be slight variations in size and color
- Shipping: approximately four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
"There is something beautiful and functional about bringing the human touch into one's surroundings"
Her hand throwing and slab building uniquely define Amy Elswick's pottery. She always scratches, cuts, carves, and rips her material to give her work its distinctive quality.