Slab Vase by David M. Bowman Studio
David and Reed Bowman create these artistic, Slab Vases. With their spare, elegant design, earth tones, and range of sizes, these vases are well suited to a wide variety of decor. They may be used for fresh or dry flowers, on their own, or in a group. They are available in three sizes.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted vase, vases
- Material: Copper
- Sizes Available:
A. Small Slab - 8" x 4" - $330.00
B. Medium Slab - 12" x 6" - $410.00
C. Large Slab - 18" x 7.5" - $480.00
- Colors Available:
White Ochre (shown on large slab),
Black Ochre (shown on medium slab)
White Blue-Green (shown on small slab)
- Shipping: approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $150.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $149.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
David and Reed Bowman produce metal patina sculptural forms using brass sheets and rods. They are formed into shape with shears, hammers, sanders and grinders, and then brazed together using an oxyacetylene welding torch.
All pieces are done by hand, with hand tools and simple machines. No part of the production is ever hired out. They do not cast work or use cast parts. They mix patina chemicals from scratch and apply them by hand.