TV Mod Aqua Wall Clock by David Scherer
David Scherer handcrafts this TV Mod Aqua Wall Clock. This colorful whimsical clock is hand-painted. Interest is added, by raising the clock and other elements off of the background for a 3-D effect.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade wall clock
- Materials: Found pieces, mixed media, fiberboard, metal, acrylic paint
- Size: 12" x 12"
- AA battery not included
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About The Artist David Scherer
David Scherer is an American Artist who works in a variety of mediums, bring an intriguing, distinctive style and vibrancy, to all of his three-dimensional works of art.
Well known for his colorful, sculptural clocks, Scherer's pioneering focus and innovative techniques, fuse the explosion of textures and colors to ignite energy evident in every creation. Scherer attributes his unique direction to the expansion of his cumulative experience of more than 30 years as an artist.
David Scherer's work is sold all over the world and can be found in numerous private and corporate collections. Forever evolving, Scherer's art has been featured coast-to-coast in the United States, throughout Europe and the South Pacific.
Energetic and complex, David Scherer's work captures the essence of this modern era and the passion that is art.