Brass Home Sweet Home Mezuzah by Emily Rosenfeld Judaica
Emily Rosenfeld creates this artistic Brass Home Sweet Home Mezuzah. The image of a cozy house with a shin-shaped puff floating from the chimney
- Handmade in the USA.
- Artisan-crafted Judaica
- Materials: Brass plated pewter, screws
- Size: 4" x 3/4"
- Non-kosher scroll and description card included
- Protective acrylic coating allows mezuzah to be hung inside or outside
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately one to two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Emily Rosenfeld makes contemporary, elegant Judaica and Jewelry. They are modern interpretations of traditional Judaica.
Understanding that she wanted to earn her living with her hands and eyes, she moved to the Bay Area, took a few workshops, and began making her own Judaica in 1991. Emily says; "I feel continually inspired to develop new designs and play with new materials and techniques. I am privileged and thankful to be part of the immensely supportive and loving community of craftspeople and crafts buyers. Making my work makes me very happy; I hope owning it brings a measure of joy as well."