1904 Mission Table Lamp 4600-L1 by Franz GT Kessler Designs
This Franz GT Kessler Design handmade wood, 1904 Mission-styled table lamp is shown in cherry, with a blue-green patina on a copper shade. Shades are also handmade. Each shade of patina color has natural variations just like each grain of the wood. These variations impart a unique beauty, giving each lamp its own special personality, though similar to what you see here.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-Crafted handmade lighting, lamps
- Lamp Size: 28" H
- Shade Size: 18" W
- Sockets: Two, Bulbs: 75 Watt
- Finish: Oil and Wax
- Each lamp is signed and numbered by the artist
- Wood Options:
- You can select wood accents by adding your preference in “Notes” upon checkout. Example: Say you select cherry for the lamp and want walnut for the accent, then state a walnut accent in “Notes”.
- Shade Options:
Blue-green Patina on Copper
- Shipping: approximately four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622 or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Add a cozy ambiance to any room as you delight in the quality of craftsmanship and the comfort of the lamp's warm glow. Wood finishes are simply hand rubbed with oil and wax to let the wood develop a beautiful, rich, natural patina.
Franz GT Kessler Designs is a small studio company. Franz is an artisan who specializes in creating distinctive, hardwood table and floor lamps. His lamps are styled after Mission, Arts & Crafts, or contemporary, style. Franz combines maple, walnut, oak, and cherry in simple, elegant, geometric patterns. He then compliments the wooden base with either a blue-green patinated copper shade, satin copper shade, or one of a few different colored mica shades.
Franz is a master craftsman with over 30 years of experience. He believes in learning by doing, using a "hands-on" approach inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright and Thomas Moser. Franz brings out the character and grain of the hardwoods by applying oils and a quality paste wax, which further enhances the natural beauty of the wood over time.