San Francisco Table Lamp 7000-L2 by Franz GT Kessler Designs
LIMITED TIME SALE - SELECT 'MATERIAL' AND 'COLOR' TO SEE THE SALE PRICE AND SAVINGS. PRICE REFLECTS A 20% DISCOUNT OFF RETAIL ($490.00).
This Franz GT Kessler Design handmade wood San Francisco Table Lamp 7000-L2 is shown in hard maple and cherry, with a blue-green patina on a copper shade. Mica shades are available. Each shade patina color has natural variations just like each grain of the wood. These variations impart a unique beauty, giving each lamp it's own special personality, though similar to what you see here.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade lighting, lamps
- Lamp Size: 26" H
- Shade Size: 18" W
- Sockets: Two, Bulbs: 75 Watt
- Finish: Oil and Wax
- Each lamp is signed and numbered by the artist
- Wood Options:
- You can select wood accents by adding your preference in “Notes” upon checkout. Example: Say you select cherry for the lamp and want walnut for the accent, then state a walnut accent in “Notes”.
- Shade Options:
Metal: Blue-green Patina on Copper
Mica: Dark Amber, Green Amber, Light Amber, Silver Amber
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $150.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $149.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622 or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Add a cozy ambiance to any room as you delight in the quality of craftsmanship and the comfort of the lamp's warm glow. Wood finishes are simply hand-rubbed with oil and wax to let the wood develop a beautiful, rich, natural patina.
Franz GT Kessler Designs is a small studio company. Franz is an artisan who specializes in creating distinctive, hardwood table and floor lamps. His lamps are styled after Mission, Arts & Crafts, or contemporary, style. Franz combines maple, walnut, oak, and cherry in simple, elegant, geometric patterns. He then compliments the wooden base with either a blue-green patinated copper shade, satin copper shade, or one of a few different colored mica shades.
Franz is a master craftsman with over 30 years of experience. He believes in learning by doing, using a "hands-on" approach inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright and Thomas Moser. Franz brings out the character and grain of the hardwoods by applying oils and a quality paste wax, which further enhances the natural beauty of the wood over time.