San Jose Floor Lamp 8000-L4 by Franz GT Kessler Designs
This Franz GT Kessler Design handmade wood floor lamp is shown in hard maple and cherry, with a light amber mica shade. A blue-green patina copper shade is also available. Each shade patina color has natural variations just like each grain of wood. These variations impart a unique beauty, giving each lamp it's own special personality, though similar to what you see here.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-Crafted handmade lighting, lamps
- Lamp Size: 60" H
- Shade Size: 18" W
- Sockets: Two, Bulbs: 75 Watt
- Finish: Oil and Wax
- Each lamp is signed and numbered by the artist
- Wood Options: Cherry, Mahogany, Maple, Walnut, White Oak
- You can select wood accents by adding your preference in “Notes” upon check out. Example: Say you select cherry for the lamp and want walnut for the accent, then state a walnut accent in “Notes”.
- Shade Options:
- Metal: blue-green patina on Copper* Mica: Dark Amber, Green Amber, Light Amber, Silver Amber
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Add a cozy ambiance to any room as you delight in the quality of craftsmanship and the comfort of its warm glow. Only the highest quality brass hardware is used to ensure years of performance and durability. Wood finishes are simply hand rubbed with oil and wax to let the wood develop a beautiful, rich, natural patina.
Franz GT Kessler Designs is a small studio company. Franz is an artisan who specializes in creating distinctive, hardwood table lamps and floor lamps. His lamps are styled after Mission lamps, Arts & Crafts lamps, and contemporary, designer lamps. Franz combines maple, walnut, and cherry in simple, elegant, geometric patterns, then compliments the wooden base with either a blue-green copper patina metal shade or a textured mica shade.
Franz is a master craftsman with over 30 years of experience. He believes in learning by doing, using a "hands-on" approach inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright and Thomas Moser. Franz brings out the character and grain of the hardwoods by applying oils and a quality paste wax, which further enhances the natural beauty of the wood over time.