Strata Teardrop Pendant in Ruby and Tangerine by Gartner Blade Art Glass
Danielle Blade and Stephen Gartner collaborate to create this Teardrop-shaped Pendant Light shown in ruby and tangerine. Each piece starts with a rich opaque color, over which a design resembling that of marble or rock strata is inlaid. Each piece is finished with a bright gold tip accent.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted hand-blown glass
- Size: approximately 9" tall, 7" Diam
- Come with a single canopy and LED hardware. They are available as multi-point chandeliers: three, six, or twelve pendant chandelier, prices available upon request
- Available colors to choose from:
- Indicate your two-color preferences in the comments section on your order.
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately 2-3 weeks
ALL GARTNER BLADE GLASSWORKS PRODUCTS
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Stephen Gartner and Danielle Blade
Business partners since1996, Stephen and Danielle work together combining their ideas and techniques. The results are exquisite works of art and functional lamps, pendant lighting and vases. The inspiration for their work comes from both primitive and contemporary cultures. Natural elements like bone, wood, leaves, and vines are incorporated into their work. Their work merges traditional hand blown glass techniques with innovative color patterns and sculpting.