Classic Metal Console Table by Girardini Design
Julie and Ken Girardini of Girardini Designs create this Classic Metal Console Table. A sleek steel table with stiletto legs. The glass top floats atop four brass or steel balls.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade console table
- Materials: Burnished polished steel, brass, glass
- Size: 48"L x 12"W
- Signed and dated
- Made to order
- Custom sizes available
- Shipping: approximately four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Julie and Ken Girardini, of Girardini Design, hand fabricate steel to create artistic home accessories. They use cold finished steel that has been cut, welded, ground, and coated with a lacquer finish to protect the surface.
Ken and Julie are self-taught artist-designers in all aspects of metalwork. They explore different finishing techniques, grinding, polishing, and patinating metals to achieve a light reflective and alluring surface. They strongly feel that objects that people interact with daily, need to be well designed and functional in addition to being beautiful. Ken has been awarded his fourth Maryland State Arts Council - Individual Artist Award.