Gray Lightning Flat Oval Handblown Glass Vase by Glass Rocks Dottie Boscamp
Dottie Boscamp, the owner of Glass Rocks, creates this Handblown Glass Lightning Series Gray Flat Oval Vase.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted hand-blown glass vases-vessels
- Sizes: approximately 10-12" tall
- Colors: white, opalescent silver, black, grays
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Dottie Boscamp, Glass Artist
“Molten glass is the medium I choose to work with because it is very responsive. Every movement at every second affects the glass. The glass blowing process is like dancing because I am constantly moving and responding to my partner, the glass."
Dottie graduated from Illinois State University in 2002 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Art with an emphasis in glass and photography. She studied under Jack Wax, who taught her glass casting, hot and cold blow molds, and vessel blowing.