Telephone Pole Picture Light by Grace Gunning
Grace Gunning creates this Telephone Pole Picture Light. Her whimsical visions is a delight to observe. The body of the lamp is copper, made by hand.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Materials: Copper, collaged giclee prints, LED bulb
- Size: 5" W x 8" H x 5"D
- Made to order
- Theme: Telephone pole
- Signed and dated
- Shipping: approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Grace Gunning has had a lifelong infatuation with boxes. From the time she was a teen, she started creating them to keep her precious amulets in a special place.
All of Grace's boxes have an interactive quality, including charms floating in a window of tiny glass balls that move.
Grace found old machines from the late 1800s and early 1900s that had been used in metal fabrication and taught herself how to form a box from metal. Someone looked at one of her early creations and said, “It looks like a reliquary”. She has been learning how to make Reliquary Boxes ever since the late 1990s. They are her favorite things to make.
In the 1990s, Grace began playing with light and lighting. One endeavor was a Moon Luminary. These had a cast glass moon face projected onto a frosted glass which created a wavering holographic feeling.