Planetary Mercury Handblown Glass Paperweight by Glass Eye Studio
The artists at Glass Eye Studio create this handblown art glass Planetary Series Mercury Paperweight, inspired by the solar system.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted Paperweights
- Material: Glass
- Size: approximately 3" Diameter
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Meet The Artists
Creativity is key to “The Eye”. They encourage team members from every function to contribute ideas and design concepts for new blown glass products. These concepts are refined for successful implementation by their team of talented artisans. The development process of a new product, from gestation to birth, is a study in the creative process that is so central to all artistic endeavors. At Glass Eye Studio, they thrive on collaboration.
Among their glassblowing staff, they employ artists who hold BFA and MFA degrees in fine arts, as well as those who have learned the craft over many years of practical experience. Their Hot Shop team is second to none and works diligently to continue designing and innovating the field of high-quality glass art.