Garnet Bracelet BRA520GR Sterling Silver Sterling Silver by John Tzelepis Jewelry
John Tzelepis handcrafts this Sterling Silver Garnet Bracelet. This piece has a minimal sculptural feel. It has a 5mm gemstone.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade jewelry
- Three Sizes Available:
A. Small 2 1/4" x 2 5/8" x 1/2" - $240.00
B. Medium 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 1/2" - $260.00
C. Large 2 1/4" x 2 7/8" x 1/2" - $280.00
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
John Tzelepis has been dedicated to the art of jewelry and metals for 20 years. He received his undergraduate degree in Jewelry and Metals from Skidmore College and his MFA from Arizona State University.
Working in his studios in Arizona and New York, he has devoted himself to the research, development, and refinement of techniques to produce jewelry that exceeds the character and quality his customers demand. The line, form, color, and texture of these designs are a reflection of his passion for redefining both the art and function of jewelry-making. He currently is the Department Head of the Metals and Jewelry program at the Phoenix Center for the Arts.