Shooting Star Necklace 190 by Joy Stember Metal Arts Studio
Joy Stember creates this artistic Shooting Star Necklace 190. The "Shooting Star of David" necklace is made from sterling silver.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted Judaica
- Size: 2.5" L x .75" W Pendant on ten strand cable wire neck ring
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Joy Stember's Judaica is known for its clean lines and contemporary qualities. Her pieces are made with pewter, brass, copper, and silver.
Joy was a 2008 Rio Grande Saul Bell Design Awards Finalist and a 2010 & 2011 NICHE Awards finalist.
She was born in Melrose Park, PA. Her parents encouraged her from a young age to pursue the arts. Her father, a talented fine jewelry designer, was her mentor and she was his apprentice
Joy attended Tyler School of Art, Temple University, in Elkins Park, PA where she received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM. She continued her education with summer workshops at Penland School of Crafts, Haystack Mountain School of Crafts, and Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts.