Yonaton Layered Mezuzah 150 by Joy Stember Metal Arts Studio
Joy Stember creates this artistic, Yonaton Mezuzah 150. It's classic yet contemporary in shape and design, this mezuzah will make an exciting addition to any home. Fabricated in pewter and brass. Your mezuzah will come in a beautiful embossed black box with an artist biography, nails for hanging, and cleaning instructions.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted Judaica
- Size: 4.25" H x 1"W x .5" D
- Available Patterns:
B. Large Pebble
E. I Am My Beloved
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Joy Stember's Judaica is known for its clean lines and contemporary qualities. Her pieces are made with pewter, brass, copper, and silver.
Joy was a 2008 Rio Grande Saul Bell Design Awards Finalist and a 2010 & 2011 NICHE Awards finalist.
She was born in Melrose Park, PA. Her parents encouraged her from a young age to pursue the arts. Her father, a talented fine jewelry designer, was her mentor and she was his apprentice
Joy attended Tyler School of Art, Temple University, in Elkins Park, PA where she received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM. She continued her education with summer workshops at Penland School of Crafts, Haystack Mountain School of Crafts, and Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts.