S O C Pendulum Wall Clock in Stainless Steel and Hand Colored Copper by Leonie Lacouette
Leonie Lacouette creates this S.O.C. Pendulum Wall Clock.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade pendulum wall clock
- Materials: Hand-patinated copper, brushed stainless steel
- Size: 22" H x 8" W x 2" D
- The quartz clock movement requires an AA battery not included
- Colors: Silvers, copper
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $150.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $149.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Leonie Lacouette
Leonie Lacouette's handmade, geometric, artistic wall clocks are crafted from stainless steel, copper, nickel silver, brass, and various hardwoods.
Her clocks strike a balance between concepts and influences that otherwise might seem like polar opposites; these elegant clocks successfully reconcile the strict geometries of Minimalism with a warm, approachable palette of colored patinas, on the copper and nickel that predominate her designs.
Created from a basic language of circles, squares, ovals, and rectangles, the clocks are not only beautiful but often playful as well. In one design, the otherwise hidden movement of the pendulum swings gently back and forth, revealed by a perfectly circular hole punched through the face of the piece to create a dynamic (and unexpected) game of 'hide-and-seek'.