Steel and Verdigris Spike Pendulum Wall Clock by Leonie Lacouette
Leonie Lacouette creates this Spike Steel and Verdigris Copper Pendulum Wall Clock. The pendulum swings behind the triangular cutout in the background.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade pendulum wall clock
- Materials: Textured stainless steel, verdigris copper
- Size: 22"H x 7"W x 2"D
- The quartz clock movement requires AA battery not included
- Colors: Silver, verdigris ranges from turquoise to blue, green and grey, it will vary from piece to piece
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Leonie Lacouette
Leonie Lacouette's handmade, geometric, artistic wall clocks are crafted from stainless steel, copper, nickel silver, brass, and various hardwoods.
Her clocks strike a balance between concepts and influences that otherwise might seem like polar opposites; these elegant clocks successfully reconcile the strict geometries of Minimalism with a warm, approachable palette of colored patinas, on the copper and nickel that predominate her designs.
Created from a basic language of circles, squares, ovals, and rectangles, the clocks are not only beautiful but often playful as well. In one design, the otherwise hidden movement of the pendulum swings gently back and forth, revealed by a perfectly circular hole punched through the face of the piece to create a dynamic (and unexpected) game of 'hide-and-seek'.