Black Powder Coated Aluminum Clock B48 by Linda Lamore
Linda Lamore creates this artistic, black powder-coated aluminum, painted clock, which can be used on the wall or on a shelf, a two-piece stand is included. Each clock is individually hand-painted with a palette knife. The oil paint is directly applied onto the black aluminum.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted hand-painted clocks
- Size: 4" W x 8" H, includes plexiglass stand
- The clock comes with a quartz movement and is signed on the back
One AA battery is included
- Available Colors:
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Artist Linda Lamore applies layer upon layer of oil paint on these metal clock surfaces, making the colors merge and flow. In this wall clock series, the heavily painted surfaces appear to refract and break apart, showing multiple layers of color, that move and dance across the clock surface.
Artistic Hand Painted Metal Clocks on Brushed Aluminum
Linda Lamore is an artist, painter, who has turned her attention to applying her painterly canvas surfaces to clocks. Linda has always been intrigued by the way light plays across the surface of colors, and how the colors are perceived. Working primarily as an abstract painter, she has developed her own style of applying oil paint with a palette knife, to create rich fields of color on canvas.
In this clock series, the fields of color on the heavily painted surfaces appear to refract and break apart, showing multiple layers of color that move and dance across the clock surface. She applies layer upon layer of oil paint, making the colors merge and flow.