Casserole by Maishe Dickman
Maishe Dickman creates this hand-thrown stoneware Shaner red-brown and Tenmoko black Casserole.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-Crafted hand-thrown stoneware pottery
- Two Sizes Available
A. Small: 8" Diam. x 7" H - $130.00
B. Large: 10" Diam. x 8" H - $165.00
- It is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- Whenever heating stoneware in a conventional oven, make sure not to preheat the oven
- It is in the nature of hand-thrown pottery, for there to be slight variations in size and color
- All dinnerware orders are fired together, for color matching
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks if in stock, if not the process takes six to eight weeks to produce
ALL MAISHE DICKMAN POTTERY
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Maishe Dickman creates wheel thrown stoneware dinnerware and serving pieces with a Shaner Red and Tenmoku (Japanese Black Accent) Glaze, and a Turquoise Blue Glaze. He is one of Americas’s best potters. His functional work is described as production pottery.
The label production may imply machinery and lots of people on an assembly line. Contrary to the name, with some assistance, Maishe makes all his pottery himself. Production in this case implies he may make a group of the same items: a series. Mugs, bowls, pitchers, etc. are all made in a series. Each one is done by hand and is similar, but different. Once glazed, he stacks his kiln and fires it for 24-25 hours to a temperature of 2450 degrees.