Swirl Earrings ER99SSG by Richelle Leigh
Richelle Leigh designs and hand fabricates these terling silver swirl earrings, set with faceted 2.5mm rhodolite garnet, and 5mm pearl dangles, using the lost wax casting process.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted Jewelry
- Size: 1 1/2 x 3/4 inches
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Richelle Leigh's 14Kt gold, sterling silver, and diamond jewelry designs are inspired by the natural beauty she sees in gemstones. Richelle likes to look at the mineral and echo what she see there, then enhance the unique character of the stone. Whether looking at a tourmilated or rutilated quartz, a piece of jasper, or a well-cut faceted gemstone, the patterns and vibrant colors of the gemstone guide her creation. When designing, Richelle often uses asymmetry to bring it together, with the overall aesthetics of the finished piece.
A little about me: I'm a mom. Music fan. Avid sci-fi reader. Outdoorsy, campfire type. Sun worshiper. A doer not a sayer. A creative. Lover of handmade. Jewelry designer , metalsmith, tool collector.