Circle Chain Earrings by Roxann Astra Slate
These Roxann Astra Slate Circle Chain Earrings are made up of individually melted and shaped glass rods, made with Borosilicate (Pyrex) glass. She grew up in a family of glass artists. Exploring the magic of glass fuels her inspiration. Each unique piece is created by heating rods of glass in a 2,000-degree flame.
- Handmade in the USA
- Life Time Warranty
- Size: Approximately 2" long x .75" wide
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Roxann Astra Slate grew up in a family of glass artists. Exploring the magic of glass fuels her inspiration. Each unique piece is created by heating rods of glass in a 2,000-degree flame.
Roxann Astra Slate has been flame working since she was 10 years old. Roxann has worked extensively at the Corning Museum of Glass with glass artists from around the world. She earned her BA when she was 19 years old from Bard College at Simon's Rock. Her work can be seen in many fine galleries and museum stores including The Brooklyn Museum, The Museum of the City of New York, The Corning Museum of Glass and the Galleries of An American Craftsman.