Glass Science Fair Mug by Sage Churchill-Foster, Sage Studios
Sage Churchill-Foster, the artist behind Sage Studios, creates this Science Fair Mug.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Size: Approximately 4" Tall, 5.5" Wide with handle
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks
ALL SAGE STUDIOS GLASS PRODUCTS
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Sage Churchill-Foster: Creator of Sage Studios Art Glass
Sage Churchill-Foster, the artist behind Sage Studios, was finishing up her degree in jewelry making. She applied for a job silk screening, in a local scientific glass blowing company. That job had been filled, but they asked if she would be interested in learning glass blowing. This fortuitous meeting led to her creation of beautiful and whimsical glass art, much of which is functional, as well.