Wall Clock A Little Birdie Told Me by Sincerely Sticks
Sincerely Sticks creates this A Little Birdie told Me House Shaped Clock.
All Sincerely Sticks works are artisan printed. The designs are taken from the handmade originals. Because they can be reproduced these products come to you with a lower price point than the handmade Sticks pieces. The handmade piece is photographed and printed onto the wooden pieces in their studio. Then they are the sprayed with a protective polyurethane finish.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: 14"W x 12" H
- Material: Wood
- Colors: Blues, reds, multi colors
- Requires one AA battery, not included
- SPECIAL CARE NOTE: please do not change time by turning hands, this will strip the mechanism, use the dial on the back of the clock
- Shipping: one to two weeks, price
- Price includes shipping
- Like any fine wood product, it is recommended to clean with soap and water, and avoid letting any moisture site on the wood for and extended period of time.
- Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Sticks furniture and home accessories have whimsical imagery and themes with inspirational words, phrases, and sayings. They are works of art.
Sticks was started by Sarah Grant in 1992.
Since then, Sticks has received national acclaim for its distinctive furniture, accessories, and object art.
Each piece is handcrafted within Sticks' award-winning studio in Des Moines, Iowa. All products are finely handmade from birch, poplar, and driftwood. The pieces are further designed with hand-drawn imagery, etched contouring, and vibrantly blended paint. Pieces are often embellished with 3-D wood components, metal, leather, and fabric. Sticks line is constantly evolving due to the imagination of its' design team and the many talented craft artisans they employ.