Mezuzah Wedding M205 by Steven Cooper
Steven Cooper creates this artistic, Mezuzah. This beautiful sterling silver and glass mezuzah is personalized for a home or wedding gift. The wedding mezuzah has the traditional broken wine glass pieces inside (as shown in the photo). A Kosher three-inch scroll is included.
Handmade in the USA.
* Size: Wedding Mezuzah approximately 5.5"
Shipping: approximately one to two week.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Steven Cooper Mezuzahs, Judaica, are hand fabricated with sterling silver. Each piece is handmade in the artist's studio, using a combination of sculptural hollow-ware, repousse’ and hand chasing techniques. Enamel and roller-printed textured metals are also used in the construction of Steven Cooper's work.
About Steven Cooper - Metalsmith
At what point do you discover what you want to do for the rest of your life? For Steven Cooper, it was an industrial arts metal class in Junior High School. Who knew that rigid cold metal could be so yielding and beautiful. This discovery continued throughout High School with all of the art classes he could take, which made him realize that what he wanted to be was a metal craftsman.