Desk and Chair with Log Legs by Sticks, DSK003, CHR006-D01965
Sticks artisans create this artistic one-of-a-kind desk, constructed of hardwood. The chair has a leather seat. Hand-drawn whimsical designs are burnt in and then painted.
- Handmade in the USA
- The chair has a leather seat. Desk and chair are available, separately, or together.
- Desk Size: 30" D x 48" W x 30" H $4050
- Chair with leather seat Size: 18" W x 22" D x 42" H $2805
- Signed, Dated
- Made to order
- Shipping time: three to six weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $150.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $149.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Sticks furniture and home accessories have whimsical imagery and themes with inspirational words, phrases, and sayings. They are works of art.
Sticks furniture and accessories instill vitality, fun, creativity, and wonder into your space. If you are seeking an interior that makes a statement, we would welcome the opportunity to assist you in creating an extraordinary space.
Sticks design artistic installations and interiors for commercial and residential settings... talk to us. We are here to help.
Sticks was started by Sarah Grant in 1992.
Since then, Sticks has received national acclaim for its distinctive furniture, accessories, and object art.
Each piece is handcrafted within Sticks' award-winning studio in Des Moines, Iowa. All products are finely handmade from birch, poplar, and driftwood. The pieces are further designed with hand-drawn imagery, etched contouring, and vibrantly blended paint. Pieces are often embellished with 3-D wood components, metal, leather, and fabric. Sticks line is constantly evolving due to the imagination of its' design team and the many talented craft artisans they employ.