Log Floor Lamp by Sticks LGF001-S310038
Sticks artisans create this artistic one-of-a-kind log floor lamp constructed of hardwood. Hand drawn whimsical designs burnt in, then painted. Hand painted parchment shade.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: 12" D x 12" W x 48" H
- Signed, Dated
- Bulbs: Incandescent 150 watt maximum, 3 way
- Accommodates CFL and LED bulbs UL Listed
- Signed, Dated
- Made to order
- Shipping time: three to six weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are naturaL
Sticks furniture and home accessories have whimsical imagery and themes with inspirational words, phrases, and sayings. Sticks received acclaim for its' distinctive line of hand-painted furniture and accessories. They are works of art.
Sticks furniture and accessories instill vitality, fun, creativity and wonder into your space. If you are seeking an interior that makes a statement, we would welcome the opportunity to assist you in creating an extraordinary space.
Sticks design artistic installations and interiors for commercial and residential settings... talk to us. We are here to help.
Sticks was started by Sarah Grant in 1992.
Since then, Sticks has received national acclaim for its' distinctive line of furniture, accessories, and object art.
Each piece is handcrafted within Sticks' award-winning studio in Des Moines, Iowa. All pieces are finely handmade from birch, poplar, and driftwood. The pieces are further designed with hand-drawn imagery, etched contouring, and vibrantly blended paint. Pieces are often embellished with 3-D wood components, metal, leather, and fabric. Sticks line is constantly evolving due to the imagination of its' design team and the many talented craft artisans that they employ.