Madrid Crossbody Handbag in Peony Print by Christina Hankins
Christina Hankins, of Urban Gypsy Design, creates this unique Madrid Crossbody Handbag in Peony Print and Smoky Mountain Color. It's fully lined and has an inner pockets, with antique brass and nickel hardware.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: 12" W x 11" H x 6", with a 42" adjustable strap
- Shipping: approximately one to two weeks
ALL URBAN GYPSY DESIGN HANDBAGS
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Urban Gypsy Design was founded in 2010 by artist and designer Christina Hankins. Christina began her career as a painter and pastel artist designing narrative images for private and public clients that she exhibits throughout the midwest. Fifteen years into her painting career Christina began to think about combining art and function and started to visualize a line of artisan handbags. Each bag is designed, hand cut and sewn in the studio using quality leathers, lino cut images, and hand felted fabric pieces depending on the style of bag. Great pride is taken with the craftsmanship of every bag produced and is considered art to wear.